Date:      Sun, 24 Jan 1999 17:53:52 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Archie Cobbs <archie@whistle.com>
Cc:        nate@mt.sri.com, java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TowerJ for FreeBSD

We do have enough developers . We  just have
to motivate them and point them in the "right" direction for instance
Nate's suggestion of beffing up our current jdk offering is a good point
however once we get there and I expect that it will be short term
project : whats next?

It would be nice if TowerJ was available for FreeBSD for commercial
entities to exploit. It seems to me that this small item is orthogonal
to whatever engineering efforts are currently active in the Java VM front.

I do believe that we have large ISPs which perhaps can benefit from
products such as TowerJ .

Nate, on a different topic, can you update the Java page to include
a pointer to http://www.enhydra.com -- Lutries uses a FreeBSD-style
copyright for their cool servlet framework.

	Best Regards,
	Amancio