Date:      Thu, 06 May 1999 18:52:32 -0400
From:      Geoffrey Robinson <geoff@click2net.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-user-groups@freebsd.org, srh@icon.ca
Subject:   Greater Toronto Area FreeBSD User's Group

I'm sending this email to announce my intention to form a FreeBSD users
group in the Greater Toronto Area. The Greater Toronto Area, for the
unfamiliar, is composed of over a dozen cities in 4 regional
municipalities (Halton, Peel, York and Durham) surrounding Metro
Toronto located in the province of Ontario, Canada.

To get the organization started future co-founder Dan Moschuk and I are
prepared to supply a server on a dedicated connection, mailing lists
and a domain name. If anybody living or working in the GTA is at all
interested in becoming a member please contact me ASAP. Membership will
be free and open to everybody. Before we officially create the
organization we want to see some indication that there is an interest
and that our efforts will not be wasted.

--
Geoffrey Robinson