Date:      Sat, 26 Aug 2000 18:56:44 -0400
From:      Rick Knebel <rknebel@uplink.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   firewall

Hi,

I just installed freebsd as my home server and things are working pretty well.
I am using user ppp to connect to the internet and use this as a
gateway to the internet for my 3 other computers. I noticed for
kernel ppp there is a firewall script.

What can I use for user ppp.

Also while i am thinking about it I have a ide hard drive that is a
UMDA 66 but freebsd is recognizing it as a UMDA 33. Is this normal.

Thanks
Rick
--
Rick Knebel