Date:      Wed, 1 Aug 2012 02:29:50 -0600
From:      "Version 2.0 / Skype: J_Magna" <j.mg@speedy.com.ar>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Trading Historical Bonds, trough system Version 2.0 (V 2.0).

TRANSLATIONS  "copy / paste" in: www.translate.google.com=20

Through the system: Version 2.0 (V 2.0); We provide the adequate support fo=
r selling or monetizing bonds, negotiated in privately   =3D operations: "O=
FF THE MARKET". All "private operators and / or owners", in conditions for =
meet our programmed stages to obtain an effective result; Are eligible for =
one: "BETA PERIOD (free trial) IN OUR SYSTEM".

KEYS TO A SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION: Follow the guidelines programmed in the i=
nteractive forms: Version 2.0 (V 2.0).=20

A. Interactive forms V 2.0 for: "private operators / task groups", secure l=
inks (hosted online); a) "Working Agreement (WA)" http://tiny.cc/V2_WA , b)=
 "Bond/s Initial Questionnaire (BIQ)" http://tiny.cc/V2_BIQ & c) "Bond/s Kn=
ow Your Customer (KYC)" http://tiny.cc/V2_HBKYC . =20

B. Interactive forms V 2.0 for direct: "owners and / or authorized signator=
y", secure links (hosted online); a) "Bond/s Initial Questionnaire (BIQ)" h=
ttp://tiny.cc/V2_BIQ & b) "Bond/s Know Your Customer (KYC)" http://tiny.cc/=
V2_HBKYC . =20

IMPORTANT: THE FORMS FOR Historical Bonds (HB), MUST BE DOWNLOADED AT YOUR =
COMPUTER. THE RECEPTOR, MUST USE THE LATEST VERSION: ADOBE READER FOR "VIEW=
ING / COMPLETING".

Jorge Magnani through the following link http://get.adobe.com/reader , it p=
rovides for free the latest version of Adobe Reader.

NOTE: for the correct use of the forms V 2.0, must access at the tutorial: =
http://tiny.cc/TutorialV2

Recommendations to consider: A well documented history of the bond ownershi=
p going back as far as possible, i.e., 3-5 years or more, if possible.  Tra=
cing the history of ownership will make a huge difference, not only in auth=
enticating the bond, but increasing the value and price of the bond.

Tell the truth.  As obvious as it may seem, don't embellish the story.  Sta=
te what you know in as accurate and factual a manner as possible.  If you a=
re not the bond owner but simply the bond holder state that.  You will be s=
urprised by how much buyers will be willing to work with you if you are wil=
ling to tell the truth about every aspect of your transaction.

I'm Jorge Magnani, through the system: Version 2.0 (V 2.0); We manage by di=
gital means, the global trading for private operations. If you want for you=
r "operation / proposed" the support through our system, read the info abou=
t a BETA period (benefits and how to enter); IN ENGLISH http://tiny.cc/V2E =
IN SPANISH http://tiny.cc/V2S

In memorial Steve Jobs (1955 - 2011) one the creators of the digital age, h=
as retired changed the world: http://tiny.cc/Here_s_to_the_crazy_ones

Kind regards and thanks for trusting in our systems.=20