Date:      Sat, 08 Jul 2000 23:22:14 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.osd.bsdi.com>, Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>, Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>, Dann Lunsford <dann@greycat.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: No port of Opera? (Was: ((FreeBSD : Linux) :: (OS/2 : Windows)))

> At 12:23 AM 7/8/2000, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
>
> >Now, of course, if he wanted to actually convince anyone that he
> >wasn't just smoking crack and this whole "FreeBSD API for Linux" was
> >the way to go (since even Brett is able to see that ISVs aren't going
> >to just drop support for Linux and Go FreeBSD because he says so), he
> >would BACK UP HIS ASSERTIONS THROUGH DEMONSTRATION by implementing
> >said code and then achieving significant ISV buy-in with it.
>
> Care to put some effort where your mouth is, Jordan?

Give me a break, Brett - this isn't my crusade to prove a point, its
yours and thus up to YOU to put the effort into it.  Your mouth is the
one in sore need of currency here, not mine, and if you want to
establish any credibility here at all, you'll stop shooting it off and
start actually doing everything I noted above.  Stop dissembling and
get off your ass.

- Jordan