Date:      Thu, 28 Oct 1999 10:08:50 +0200 (SAT)
From:      Reinier Bezuidenhout <rbezuide@oskar.dev.nanoteq.co.za>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   KDE 1.1.2 package for current seems broken

Hi ...

Anyone tried to install the KDE 1.1.2 current package ??

I tried to install this and it would not startup, it complained
about undefined symbols. I searched for these symbols and found them
in libqt2.so.2 ... I installed this and tried to start KDE again,
it then complained about symbols only found in libqt.so.2 (qt 1.42)

The executables are only linked to libqt.so.2 (qt 1.42)...

It seems that it is looking for both libraries which is wrong ??

Anyone got this working ??

Reinier