Date:      Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:14:52 -0500
From:      "Marty Landman" <martster@gmail.com>
To:        "Jerry McAllister" <jerrymc@msu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, Derek Ragona <derek@computinginnovations.com>
Subject:   Re: input/output error on hd

Jerry,

Below is what I see in response to the cmd; as I'm unfamiliar with it could
you please be more explicit about how I may proceed?

Marty

%sudo bsdlabel -e /dev/ad1s1
Password:
# /dev/ad1s1:
8 partitions:
#        size   offset    fstype   [fsize bsize bps/cpg]
  a: 490234736       16    unused        0     0
  c: 490223412        0    unused        0     0         # "raw" part, don't
edit
~
~