Date:      Sun, 4 Mar 2001 16:47:22 -0500
From:      "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        <MisteraSturno@worldnet.att.net>, <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: Can you recommend...

It's quite a task to keep up with all the new models coming out every
day. If you'd like to contribute, consider joining the FreeBSD
documentation project. For a list of comments, hacks, etc.... check
out http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~dkulp/fbsd/laptop.html. I'm not sure what
you need in a laptop, but I can personally recommend a Toshiba
Satellite 330CDS, as all of its components were supported under 4.2.
It has a 266MHz processor. I'm not sure if you're in the market for
something that old. Look around there's plenty of good deals. You
might even be able to find the rare auction on Ebay of someone with a
laptop, FreeBSD pre-installed. That's where I sold mine.
-Otter

Starling