Date:      Sun, 14 Jul 2002 12:48:31 -0700
From:      "Balaji, Pavan" <pavan.balaji@intel.com>
To:        "'Jonathan Chen'" <jonc@chen.org.nz>, "Balaji, Pavan" <pavan.balaji@intel.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: rsh not working

I tried that, but it didn't work. However, I did figure out the way to do it
(thanx to simon!) -- we need to uncomment even the login and exec commands.
Probably there are better ways of doing it. Still experimenting.

Thanx anyways,

Pavan Balaji,
CIS Graduate Student,
Ohio State University

"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect... It just means that
you have decided to see beyond the imperfections"  --  Rash