Date:      Sat, 26 Aug 2000 18:33:29 -0500
From:      "Wendell E. Beall Jr" <ebeall@usa.alcatel.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   DOS loader

--------------B58A2F6FEDB221C9D5AE8B40

Hello,

	Is there currently a DOS loader for FreeBSD?  The loader I use for
Linux is "loadlin.exe."  From DOS, loadlin loads the kernel and uses
commandline args that were
entered at runtime to boot the kernel.  Ex. <loadlin D:\Linux\vmlinuz
root=/dev/hda7>.
If there is such a program for FreeBSD, please reply with it's name and
where I may
download it from.  If you know a way to use linload on a FreeBSD kernel,
please
direct me to the docs.  I appreciate any help.

Thank you,
Elwin Beall
--------------B58A2F6FEDB221C9D5AE8B40

begin:vcard
n:Beall;Elwin
tel;pager:800-759-8888  #1634071
tel;cell:214-914-5244
tel;fax:509-692-5326
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Alcatel USA;Installation & Test
version:2.1
email;internet:ebeall@usa.alcatel.com
title:Product Installation Supervisor
adr;quoted-printable:;;1000 Coit Rd.=0D=0AM/S PB11-TEST1;Plano;TX;75075;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;-1
fn:Elwin Beall
end:vcard