Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 2000 09:53:28 -0600
From:      "G. Adam Stanislav" <adam@whizkidtech.net>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   It's all clear now

I would like to thank everyone who has answered my recent question
about memory allocation via mmap. I received many message via private
e-mail in addition to those here.

One of them sent me to an online sample chapter of one of Stevens' book
(Interprocess Communication) which explains mmap. That was exactly
what I needed. It's all clear now, plus I ordered the entire book
from amazon, and should have it within 3-7 business days.

I really appreciate all of the help I received.

Cheers,
Adam

--
"I am the first and only logician in Athens," said the teacher.
"If you are the first, how can you be the only?" asked a student.