Date:      Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:45:42 +0200
From:      aernout schmidt <aernout@dotlegal.net>
To:        mm@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: openacs-5.3.0_1

Dear Martin,

I have installed the openacs port with "make install", successfully I
think. However, when I try the "install.sh" script it won't work. There
are some older threads on the port in the OpenACS discussion list -
mainly by Aldert Nooitgedacht - but these do not really help. Looking at
the install script, it seems possible to specify quite a set of
parameters, but there does not seem a simple setup/install howto
available, helping out those, that do not immediately onderstand the
ways  in which the port uses directories and the chown/chmod
combinations required. When I experiment myself, I get stopped by
"access denied" medssages on /usr/local/openacs/log/error.log. Can you
give me a hint? Thanks in advance, Aernout Schmidt