Date:      Mon, 21 May 2018 09:17:40 +0200
From:      "Amazon.co.uk" <seller-notification@amazon.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [Action Required] Information needed for your Selling on Amazon payment account

------=_NextPart_000_072C_01D3F0E4.910EEAC0

Dear freebsd-questions@freebsd.org,=20

We recently contacted you as we need some additional information to verif=
y your account.=20

Because you have not provided the requested information, your funds will =
no longer be disbursed in any European marketplaces.=20

If we do not receive the requested information by 27 May, you will not be=
 allowed to sell on Amazon=92s European marketplaces.=20

Please download the form attached on this email and enter your details. =20

-- List all the beneficial owners for both the current business and the n=
ew business.=20

- For reference, a beneficial owner is a natural person who meets any of =
the criteria listed below:=20
-- Ultimately owns or controls your business or on whose behalf any trans=
action or activity is conducted.=20
-- Directly or indirectly owns 25% or more of the shares or voting rights=
 in your business.=20
-- Otherwise exercises control over the management of your business.=20

Sincerely,=20

The Amazon Payments Team=20

Amazon Payments Europe S.C.A. (soci'et'e en commandite par actions), part=
nership limited by shares, is a company registered in Luxembourg, Registr=
ation Number (RCS Luxembourg) B 153 265, with its corporate office at 5 R=
ue Plaetis, L-2338 Luxembourg. VAT Number LU 24448288. Amazon Payments Eu=
rope S.C.A. is authorised by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Fi=
nancier as an Electronic Money Issuer (licence number 36/10). Amazon Paym=
ents is a trading name of Amazon Payments Europe S.C.A.=20