Date:      Sat, 18 Apr 1998 20:07:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Joey Garcia <bear@pacificnet.net>
To:        Robert Watson <robert@cyrus.watson.org>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ideas and Stuff (Promoting)

Great idea!!!  heh....I wouldn't mind using a FreeBSD theme on my Win95
machine.  :)  And the stickers is a great idea.  I too have see the "Cool
it works with Linux" logo on software sites and in magazines....FreeBSD
needs the same so that people will know that "Hey, this peice of software
works with FreeBSD!"  If they don't know what FreeBSD is, maybe it will
spark their curiosity to find out.  Right?

The problem  I see is that the stickers cost money to produce.  But, they
could be a neat add on to the cd's that are shipped from Walnut Creek
cdrom.  Right?  And as far as the "Designed for FreeBSD" logo is
concerned, won't the FreeBSD team have to be buddy-buddy with the
software/hardware vendors?  Just wondering.  Anyways, I like the ideas.

So when is all this gonna take place?  (reffering to the stickers and
logos and stuff like that?)  I'd like to part of the action somehow.

Joey Garcia

Joseph Garcia
Downey, CA
bear@pacificnet.net
"Dont drink and drive, you might spill the beer."