Date:      Fri, 2 Aug 2002 11:21:28 +0900 (JST)
From:      Roger Williams <root@edo.naviservers.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   termcap error

Hello All,
  Im trying to upgrade from 4.4_STABLE to 4.4-RELEASE p22 and am getting
the following error:

===> share/termcap
TERM=dumb ex - /usr/src/share/termcap/termcap.src <
/usr/src/share/termcap/reorder > /dev/null
*** Error code 1

Just before this machine I did another with the same parameters and all
went well.  Can anyone explain what is going on or point me in a
direction.  I even tried the whole proccess again from the begining
(ran cvs again) and it craps out in the same place everytime.  Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Roger