Date:      Sat, 28 Jun 2014 07:19:31 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Thomas Mueller" <mueller6724@bellsouth.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Staging error in devel/gobject-introspection, apparent missing file

Trying to build x11-wm/icewm, I ran into a roadblock with a dependency,
devel/gobject-introspection
which is also a dependency for other important things.

gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/ports/devel/gobject-introspection/work11.amd64
/gobject-introspection-1.36.0'
===>  Staging for gobject-introspection-1.36.0_2
===>   Generating temporary packing list
mtree: /usr/local/etc/mtree/BSD.gnome.dist: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Stop.

Was this simply an error in the packing list that can be easily corrected, or is it more complicated?

This computer has MSI Z68MA-ED55(B3) motherboard, where Realtek Ethernet works with re(4).  I am now in FreeBSD-current amd64.

Previously, this computer had FreeBSD 9.2-STABLE amd64, lost due to bad sectors in Western Digital Caviar Green hard drive though I recovered most of the user data.

Tom