Date:      Wed, 15 Sep 2004 07:24:36 +0900 (JST)
From:      NAKATA Maho <chat95@mac.com>
To:        marcus@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: New 5.X package set and preparing for 5.3-RELEASE

In Message-ID: <41437AFD.3060105@FreeBSD.org>
Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@FreeBSD.org> wrote:

Dear marcus,

> I've just uploaded a new i386 5.X package set to ftp-master that works
> with the recent 5.3-BETA series.  This set includes KDE, GNOME, and
> OpenOffice.  Please test these packages to make sure they install and
> work okay on 5.3.

I would like to ask what version of OpenOffice.org have been built.
1.1.2 is better but, as you know, OOo 1.1.2 have 2 security vulnerability
which should be avoided.
Anyway if you have successfully built OOo 1.1.2, please rebuild again
with security patch I have committed just now...

thank you very much!
--nakata maho