Date:      Wed, 10 Feb 2010 04:23:02 -0800
From:      Randall Stewart <rrs@lakerest.net>
To:        Neel Natu <neelnatu@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fix for buildworld hang on XLR

Neel:

Yep I think both JC and I have a system that has
over 512M...

Mine shows up with abou 3Gig of memory.. thats because
some of the physical addresses are above 4Gig.. which
we can't handle.. and ignore for now.

I will try JC's patch and see how far I get..

(JC: glad you found the rge bug... I will let you
      know where I get :-D)