Date:      Fri, 20 Oct 2006 23:42:49 +0200
From:      Cezary Morga <cezarym@data.pl>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   x11-wm

Hello,

I have just noticed some inconsistency with the 5.7. Desktop Environments
Handbook chapter. At least it seems so to me. It's between lines 1533 and
1579 in en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/x11/chapter.sgml.

The Handbook says:
"If a display manager such as XDM is being used, the configuration is slightly
different. Edit the .xsession file instead. Instructions for kdm are
described later in this chapter."

and further in the same chapter:
"To enable kdm, the ttyv8 entry in /etc/ttys has to be adapted. The line
should look as follows:"

So, I suppose, the sentence on editing the .xsession file appearing in
Installing KDE section shouldn't be there. Am I right?

--
Cezary Morga <czarek(at)morga.net.pl ezarym(at)data.pl>
GG# 169903 ICQ# 328-700-565