Date:      Tue, 25 Aug 2020 16:20:09 -0400
From:      Ryan Moeller <freqlabs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OpenZFS support merged

On 8/25/20 3:49 PM, driesm.michiels@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]

The feature can be enabled on the pool, but as soon as you use it on any
dataset
the feature goes from "enabled" to "active" and the boot loader will not
be able
to read the pool, even if you switch encryption back off. At least
that's how it
was when the ZoF page was written, if it's different now someone may
correct me.