Date:      Sun, 19 Nov 2000 01:30:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      Essenz FreeBSD Archive <freebsd@bjork.neunix.net>
To:        "Javier S. Llera" <jllera@wanadoo.es>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Oracle 8i

Ive tried to put the Oracle 8i Linux distribution on freebsd, it kinda
worked... I was able to get it running and do simple SQL stuff. However, I
dont think there is any way to get it running efficiently on a system with
the specs you gave (p 133, 32 Mb RAM, etc). I would say just use MySql or
PostgreSql

-john v.e.