Date:      Sat, 25 Dec 1999 09:09:14 -0800 (PST)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   card0 or pccard0?

I've been fumbling around looking at our pccard and cardbus
support, it seems that card0 is the 'kludge' version, whereas
pccard (sys/dev/pccard) isn't?  Which should I be using?

Can anyone suggest a good starting point for the current
stuff in dev/cardbus?  It doesn't compile (yes NEWCARD warns
about that) but I was wondering if any of this stuff ought to
be cleaned out because it's stagnating and tad confusing to
have two options for pccard.

Are there any good references for the cardbus stuff?

thanks,
-Alfred Perlstein - [bright@rush.net|alfred@freebsd.org]
Wintelcom systems administrator and programmer
   - http://www.wintelcom.net/ [bright@wintelcom.net]