Date:      Thu, 24 Apr 1997 09:59:53 -0500
From:      Jonathan Lemon <jlemon@americantv.com>
To:        Gary Clark II <gclarkii@main.gbdata.com>
Cc:        David Nugent <davidn@unique.usn.blaze.net.au>, obiwan@zeppelin.net, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Upgrading from 3.0-19970209-SNAP to -current

On Apr 04, 1997 at 04:15:37AM -0500, Gary Clark II wrote:
> Does this machine reboot alot?  I'm reboot mine at will simply by dropping
> pppd or killing it.

Hey, I have that same problem.  Whenever I quit ijppp, the machine
immediately panics.  (I do have DDB installed, but haven't had time
to look at it).  IIRC, it had something to do with deleting the default
route.

(My workaround is to just type 'halt' from a root shell to bring the
machine down instead of killing ppp.  This works with about 70% probablity.)
--
Jonathan