Date:      Sun, 25 Oct 1998 17:23:37 +1300
From:      "Dan Langille" <junkmale@xtra.co.nz>
To:        Maxwell Ziluca <mgzil@rocketmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions List <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: firewall

On 24 Oct 98, at 22:32, Maxwell Ziluca wrote:

> Do you have something for firewalls??

Yes.  Two things.  natd/ipfw makes for a good firewall.  And so does
ipfilter.  I've used ipfw.  It did what I wanted.  I'm in the process of
getting to know ipfilter and have only recently installed it.

Instructions for both are on my website (the instructions for natd/ipfw
are spread over a few pages, you may have to search; this should soon
improve).

--
Dan Langille
The FreeBSD Diary - my [mis]adventures