Date:      Tue, 30 May 2000 18:20:20 -0300 (ADT)
From:      Bryan Bursey <bbmail@cfdnet.me.tuns.ca>
To:        "Mike C. Muir" <mmuir@es.co.nz>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -j n and -STABLE world.

G'day folks...

I can confirm that the -j option does cause the 'installworld'
portion of a 'make world' to faul in 4.0-STABLE.  I have run my
'buildworld' with -j without problems however, using -j8 and -j10.  I'm
not sure if this option serves much purpose in the installworld portion,
so maybe it can be recommended that it be used only with 'buildworld'?

Regards,
Bryan