Date:      Fri, 07 Apr 2000 23:42:37 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        robert@braingarage.com
Cc:        Arun Sharma <adsharma@sharmas.dhs.org>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TI PCI-1131 supported in 4.0 ?

In message <200004070528.WAA13403@smartie.braingarage.com> robert bowen writes:
: That is the chip in my TP240 and it works great.
: With 4.0-Release I had no problem, but it started
: showing up in 4.0-stable from yesterday. It works
: great, but I get those "no card in database for
: "" ("")" errors like you are describing. I had
: them in 3.4PAO also, but they disappeared from
: 4.0-R

Can you try booting a 5.0-current kernel and let me know if the
problem goes away?  I merged some code from PAO/nomads ML into
-current that addresses the issues that soem people have with TI
chipsets.  You might also check to make sure that you have the cardbus
bridge setup in legacy mode in the BIOS, if you can.

Warner