Date:      Tue, 06 Jun 2000 14:42:23 +0100
From:      "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>
Subject:   Re: linux jdk 1.3

Thanks for trying. I have included you findings on my web pages.

http://web.inter.nl.net/users/kjkoster/java/index.html

Scroll the blue bar to the bottom and click on "Blackdown Linux 1.3.0 Port".
Let me know if you have any more information.

    Kees Jan

 Everyone is responsible for his own actions,
 and (people tend to forget this) the effect
 they have on others.