Date:      Sat, 19 Jan 2002 15:16:51 +0100
From:      "Torfinn Ingolfsen" <torfinn.ingolfsen@oslo.online.no>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 308d thinkpad pccard woes

> I have a 380d thinkpad with 4.4-STABLE.  I am tyring to get both slots
> of this beast to accept a pccard.  However, when I put a second card

I have a 380ED, but it is running 4.4-release at the moment.
My observations are much the same as yours; I could only get one
PC Card to work at the time (I only tried two NICs).
I can't remember if I got any error messages, but I guess not because
they aren't written down. At the moment the only free PC card I have is
a CardBus one, so it's not easy for me to test this more.

--
Torfinn Ingolfsen,
Norway