Date:      Tue, 14 Jun 2005 00:22:40 -0500
From:      Bryan Maynard <bryan.maynard@reallm.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Cc:        cbuechler@gmail.com
Subject:   Re: Linksys WPC11 ver.4

I got up to the "kldload ndis" stage and got this error in dmesg:

link-elf: symbol x86_stdcall_call undefined

I copied the WinXP 8180 drivers from the link you gave, unzip them, and
did make
&& make install with no problems. . .

I'm not sure what this means.

Bryan
--
Open Source: by the people, for the people.