Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 1999 16:14:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Liam Slusser <liam@tiora.net>
To:        Kenny Drobnack <kdrobnac@mission.mvnc.edu>
Cc:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, "Harry M. Leitzell" <Harry_M_Leitzell@cmu.edu>, security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BPF on in 3.3-RC GENERIC kernel

Right...but if the system was hacked what would stop the hacker from
building BPF in a kernel?  It does not matter if you have it in the kernel
or not..if a hacker wants it..it does not take alot of work to add it.

And anyways...if you don't like it..you could always *build* your own
kernel without BPF.

;)

liam

System Administrator Tiora Networks | www.tiora.net <---- tiora's webpage