Date:      Wed, 20 Apr 2016 15:18:47 -0700
From:      "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rfg@tristatelogic.com>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   NEVERMIND! (was: How can I find the bandwidth hogs?)

Some hours after I posted my question, it dawned on me (duh!) that what
I was asking for was some tool to perform what is most probably called
"traffic analysis".  so I just googled for "FreeBSSD traffic analysis"
and of course, that got me boat loads of information about several
different tools, all available on FreeBSD, that will do something
along the lines of what I want to do.

So I'm good.  Please disregard my prior question here.

In message <CAOc73CCMyLkhZb=i+U1_m3kPJ3r19Hp1J_svVD0g=x_NfpKiAg@mail.gmail.com>
Ben Woods <woodsb02@gmail.com> wrote:

>Easiest solution I can think of: Use net-mgmt/darkstat.
>https://unix4lyfe.org/darkstat/

Oh!  Thanks.  That actually is _not_ one of the tools that I found when
googling.  I'll check that one out too.