Date:      Thu, 28 Feb 2002 22:10:41 +0000
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        obrien@freebsd.org
Cc:        arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Warning and lint(1) fixes. Review please.

> > 'Cos I'm trying to support multiple lints, and fixing them all seems
> > a bit unreasonable :-)
>
> I think dirtying up the code with tons of #ifndef lint is unreasonable.
> We have a base lint so that we can change things (ie, modify it).
> What lint's are you trying to support?

The one in base, lclint from ports and flexelint (a commercial lint).

So far.

I am not religious about "messing up the code base", but I would
like to strike some kind of middle ground. Having lint not barf
over #error's is one of the problems I want to avoid.

o       Mark Murray
\_
O.\_    Warning: this .sig is umop ap!sdn