Date:      Fri, 19 Apr 2002 08:09:12 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jason End <bensnephew@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Online gaming through a freebsd router

A friend and I want to play a windows game online --in
p2p fashion, not through some gaming server--. His pc
is behind a linux gateway and mine behind a freebsd
4.5 one.
I was thinking that I could set up a nat rule that
forwarded everthing coming to a certain port on my
router to a port on my pc. That should work, right?

thank you
Jay