Date:      Fri, 05 Oct 2001 11:54:03 -0600
From:      "Oscar Castaneda" <oscarcvt@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   random crashes 2

hi,

i also have the same problem: my freebsd box randomly freezes my keyboard
input, i can move the mouse, click and the system responds but keyboard
input is interrupted, it no longer responds
this happens almost once per day. What can it be?

sorry for not sending more info but im not sure what log file i can check
and send part of its contents. Where can i look?

thanks to all,
oscar