Date:      Tue, 21 May 2002 04:54:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Oleg Chebotarev <chebotarev@yahoo.com>
To:        "Vladimir B. Grebenschikov" <vova@sw.ru>, Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        Oleg Chebotarev <chebotarev@yahoo.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: multi default routes in freebsd !?

The mpath diff is against 4.3 stable on given date.
I was not even able to patch 4.3 release.
OSPF and BGP does not came into play here yet,
because to assign the same/different costs to different routes to the
same destination I need to have routing table with 2 (or more) routes
to the same destination. The current kernel does not allow this.
Could you specify how you got this:
> I have two default routes.  One is IP address "A".  The other is
> IP address "B".
(The other issues as to what gw route specific packet are not
important)
Thank you,
Oleg