Date:      Fri, 2 Feb 2001 21:00:47 +0100 (CET)
From:      Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
To:        Doug Barton <DougB@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, <admin@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject:   Re: How to display options for *current* NFS mounts?

On Fri, 2 Feb 2001, Doug Barton wrote:
> Do you mean a list of what systems have filesystems on the local machine
> mounted? /var/db/mountdtab.

Hmm, no.  I want to know which NFS options the local machine is using to
access NFS servers. That is, in addition to the what I currently get with

>>> `mount -v` does not provide this kind of information
>>>
>>>   mail:/var/mail on /var/mail (nfs)
>>>   vexpert:/files7 on /system (nfs)
>>>   vexpert:/files5 on /.amd_mnt/vexpert/files5 (nfs)

I'd also like to see the actual NFS options currently used, like:

                               vvvvvvvvvvvv
  mail:/var/mail on /var/mail (nfs: v3, udp)
  vexpert:/files7 on /system (nfs: v3, tcp)
  vexpert:/files5 on /.amd_mnt/vexpert/files5 (nfs: v3, udp)

This information is incredibly useful for debugging, yet I haven't found
any way to obtain it.

Gerald