Date:      Mon, 30 Oct 2000 13:52:47 -0500
From:      Michael Bacarella <mbac@mmap.nyct.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   followup: Re: vm_page_remove() problem..

We compiled a non-SMP version of the same kernel and this problem has gone
away, or at least hasn't happened in 3 days when it used to happen twice
a day or so for 2 weeks. I realize a crash dump would be far more useful but
it would not be appreciated if I intentionally crashed a production machine.

To keep this short, I'll provide additional information on demand if
anyone is interested.

Thanks

--
Michael Bacarella <mbac@mmap.nyct.net>	;finger address for public key
GPG Key Fingerprint: B4E4 82F5 BCAC AB83 E6F7  B5AA 933E 2A75 79A4 A9C1