Date:      Tue, 15 Apr 2003 20:50:35 +0200
From:      Jens Schweikhardt <schweikh@schweikhardt.net>
To:        Oliver Braun <obraun@unsane.org>, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: portsclean oddity

# * Jens Schweikhardt <schweikh@schweikhardt.net> [2003-04-14 19:04 +0200]:
# > I've run "pkgdb -F" but still portsclean wants to remove a file that I
# > think it should not remove because it appears in a distinfo file.
#
# pkgdb maintains only _installed_ packages.
#
# Try
# # portsdb -Uu && portsclean -Dn

Thanks Oliver, that did the trick.

BTW, portsdb -Uu printed a few strange messages, like

galeon-1.2.9:"" non-existent -- dependency list incomplete
bjfilter850-1.3:"/usr/ports/print/psutils-A4" non-existent -- dependency list incomplete
gnucash-1.8.2:"/usr/portgnucash-docs-1.8.0" non-existent -- dependency list incomplete

My ports tree is updated with cvsup every other day. Are these bugs in
some of the ports (Makefile?) or do I need to wave dead^W^Wrun more
magic commands to make everything smooth?

Regards,

	Jens
--
Jens Schweikhardt http://www.schweikhardt.net/