Date:      Sat, 08 Jul 2000 16:24:16 -0700
From:      carl <statik@cris.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   my leet gateway

ok im geting my two fbsd machines to share a ppp connection.both have
working nic's and a crossover cable connecting them..the comp i want to be
the gateway has gateway_enable="YES" in rc.conf and 'alais enable yes' in
my ppp.conf file,i tried conecting and of course the other   computer isnt
conected. im confused what to put in my /etc/hosts file for either
computer, and what configuration do i do fort he other comp? by the way
both are runing 4.0r and the gateway comp's hostname is 'zero' and the
other machine is  'one'..thanks for the help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
carl