Date:      Wed, 23 May 2012 17:24:53 -0500
From:      Daniel Mayfield <dan@3geeks.org>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   JMS539 SuperSpeed -> SATA II bridge, Q77 chipset XHCI on 9-Stable

I have a new Q77 chipset Core i5 machine with a J-Micron JMS539 based 4 =
disk JBOD (Sans Digital TRU+4B) attached to the USB3 ports on the =
machine.  The device only shows up as HiSpeed (USB2.0) rather than =
SuperSpeed (USB3.0).  I've updated the firmware on the JBOD and there is =
no more current firmware on the Q77 board (ASRock Q77M vPro).  If I =
disable the USB2 controllers, I can't even get FreeBSD to see the JBOD =
attaching.  Any ideas?

Daniel=