Date:      Mon, 21 May 2001 10:27:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Tor.Egge@fast.no, arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Final O_DIRECT patch (first stage, without rawread/rawwrite)

:
:On Thu, May 17, 2001 at 09:40:44PM -0700, Matt Dillon wrote:
:>     The patch below is for -stable.  I will continue testing it on stable
:>     through the weekend.  I'll probably commit the -current version on the
:>     weekend and the stable version the weekend after.
:
:Man page update?
:
:N

    Yah, will do.  I didn't have time this weekend to get it into -current,
    I ran out of time trying to ugprade a -stable test box to test it under
    -current.  I hope to get to it today or tomorrow.

						-Matt