Date:      Mon, 06 Mar 2000 15:53:23 -0800
From:      Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>
To:        "Person, Roderick" <personrp@ccbh.com>
Cc:        "'advocacy@freebsd.org'" <advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Help me turn the enterprise to FreeBSD!

"Person, Roderick" wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I need you help I work for a small enterprise client/server company. I'm
> looking for a client that will allow me to connect to a MS Sql server from a
> FreeBSD front end. Any one know of anything. I have found clients to connect

	You don't mention what kind of front end, so I'm going to assume some
soft of web based use.  It would appear that the apache13-php3 port
now has support for this :

http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/www/apache13-php3/scripts/configure.php

looks like they are using the freetds drivers to achive this.

--

Joseph Scott
joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu