Date:      Thu, 26 Apr 2001 23:52:19 -0400
From:      "Jonathan Fortin" <jfortin@akalink.com>
To:        "Christopher Leigh" <clcont@gmx.net>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: *.example.net

Dude,

Their is something called, SERVERALIAS!!!

ServerAlias *domain.com  in your virtualhost directive for apache that is.

and all mistypes will lead to the correct root document.

I understand your point but ServerAlias covers that and you can even make it
more clean with rewrite after Serveralias processes it to the correct root
doc.