Date:      Tue, 1 Aug 2000 07:48:17 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Holtor <holtor@yahoo.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Recent crypto changes

Hi again - I recently did a fresh install of freebsd
4.0 and upgraded it to the latest 4.1 right away. I
started
up the sshd thats built in (/usr/sbin/sshd) and it
worked
right from there. If memory serves me correctly I
would
normally have to install rsaref from ports wouldn't I?
USA Resident is yes here.. Thanks for any input.

Holt