Date:      Tue, 1 Apr 2003 21:28:30 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Roger Merritt <mcrogerm@stjohn.ac.th>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Setting make options permanently (WITHOUT_GNOME, etc)

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT

On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 09:45:36AM +0700, Roger Merritt wrote:
> At 06:31 PM 4/1/03, Erik Trulsson wrote:
> >On Tue, Apr 01, 2003 at 02:13:38PM +0300, Dan Naumov wrote:
> >> Hello
> >>
> >> I've been wondering whether it is possible to make make (pardon the
> >> wording) always use specific options. For example, I see that many ports
> >> allow the user to set WITHOUT_GNOME or WITHOUT_X prior to building the
> >> port.
> >>
> >> 1) Is there a definite list of these variables ?
> >
> >No.

I've got patches that let the user persistently configure available
port options from a dialog-based menu, based on variables listed in
the port makefile.  They got bikeshedded a bit last time I posted
them, but I'll try and update them soon and get them committed.

Kris

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT--