Date:      Mon, 19 Nov 2001 17:19:03 +1300
From:      Richard B Mahoney <rbm49@student.canterbury.ac.nz>
To:        Andreas Ntaflos <ntaflos.andreas@gmx.net>
Cc:        Subscribers to FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: wordperfect 8.0 still available?

--11Y7aswkeuHtSBEs

Dear Andreas,

On Sun, Nov 18, 2001 at 03:11:44PM +0100, Andreas Ntaflos wrote:
> Hello everybody,=20
>   I was wondering about WordPerfect 8.0, it doesn't seem
>   to be available anymore (ports, download site). I know that Corel
>   Corel gave up in the linux business, but does that concern WordPerfect=
=20
>   too?
>=20
>   Just wondering..

All this isn't very pleasing.

I was annoyed to find the same when I went to set up a new box a month
or two back. No luck with the Corel site at all. I did get a copy from
sunsite though. You might like to try:

 http://sunsite.ui.ac.id/pub/linux/nonfree/?M=3DA

The file to download is:

 GUILG00.gz

I've archived a copy on CD in case copies disappear completely. It
might pay to do the same.

Good luck,

 Richard Mahoney

--=20
| 78 Jeffreys Rd                                 +64-3-351-5831 |
| Christchurch                                      New Zealand |
+--------------[mailto:rbm49@it.canterbury.ac.nz]---------------+

--11Y7aswkeuHtSBEs

--11Y7aswkeuHtSBEs--