Date:      Sat, 15 Jun 2002 14:58:02 +0700 (WIT)
From:      "budsz" <budsz@kumprang.or.id>
To:        <FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   About partition FreeBSD

Hi,

Yesterday I was setup FreeBSD in my friend's machine. so he want make
partition like:
/
/usr
/var
/mp3
/data
/source
/www
/ftp
/mail

so in cfdisk if i create more that 7 partition, display like /x bla..bla
I checked di /dev for

$ls /dev/dev/ad0s1[a-z]
/dev/ad0s1a     /dev/ad0s1c     /dev/ad0s1e     /dev/ad0s1g
/dev/ad0s1b     /dev/ad0s1d     /dev/ad0s1f     /dev/ad0s1h

I counted partitions in FreeBSD only can mount until "h", how if I want
create partition more than 12 partition maybe (like openbsd's cfdisk)...?,
this is happened the first booting with CD.
thank you.

--
budsz