Date:      Sat, 2 Sep 2000 13:13:42 -0600 (MDT)
From:      John Galt <galt@inconnu.isu.edu>
To:        ying sompoolswatkul <yungying@usa.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: *********Ask about iBCS************

it's a configuration option in /stand/sysinstall...IBCS is a unix binary
standardization, and linux isn't a true unix (but can read ibcs as a
kernel option)...

On 1 Sep 2000, ying sompoolswatkul wrote:

> i have problem about when i install Program name -->isis for UNIX and this
> program should run on LINUX but i install this at FreeBSD and it has problem
> that it shows "unexpected ) " so i try and have some body tell me that you
> should load iBCS before install that program .SO i don't understand why i must
> load it and if you have please send iBCS to me ,Please

When you are having a bad day, and it seems like everybody is trying to
tick you off, remember that it takes 42 muscles to produce a frown, but
only 4 muscles to  work the trigger of a good sniper rifle.

Who is John galt?  Galt@inconnu.isu.edu, that's who!