Date:      Wed, 22 Apr 1998 11:29:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Woody Carey <wcarey@cs.uoregon.edu>
To:        Don Wilde <dwilde1@ibm.net>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, dg@root.com, Mark Ovens <marko@uk.radan.com>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: An idea for promoting FreeBSD

On Wed, 22 Apr 1998, Don Wilde wrote:

[snip]
> be workable. Remember, we're not worried about them being able to USE
> BSD, we're only concerned with showing them how powerful it is. For

[snip]

I don't think I am understanding what you are suggesting here.  IMHO
we should be very concerned about people Using FBSD, not just knowing that
it is powerful.  What audience is this for?   Surely a physicist would not
be concerned with showing Joe User how powerful their linear particle
accelerator is?  Why try to make something complicated appear simple to
lure people in?  Perhaps this is not quite on topic.  I apologize if I
have mis-read something.

	woody