Date:      Thu, 11 Aug 2005 16:44:20 +0300
From:      "Donatas" <donatas@lrtc.net>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   routing problem

please see the scheme below:

user1---[usa]-------->machine1                              machine2
                                  vlan1(default gw)                   =
vlan1---------------->em0(USA)      ?<---------------
                                                             =
-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-->        (zebra,ospf)                                  =
        =20
user2=3D=3D[europe]=3D=3D=3D>vlan2(ospf,zebra)                   =
vlan2=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>em1(EUROPE)   =
?<=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

I've encountered a serious problem. I must differentiate USA and EUROPE =
subnets into two different vlans between two different machies. First =
machine gets USA traffic to em0 and EUROPE traffic to em1. When user1 =
tries to reach USA IP, he does not gets any routes via ospf, so he =
passes through machine's1default gw via vlan1. When user2 tries to reach =
EUROPE IP he get's ospf routes from vlan2 and goes out via that vlan2. =
The problem is with inbound traffic. How can machine2 divert inbound USA =
traffic to vlan1, and inbound EUROPE traffic to vlan2?The problem should =
be solved in IP level only. Zebra(ospf) is unable to do that and I =
cannot change vlan or interface structure because of certain reasons:(
Thanks for any ideas.

bsd5.4